Every Ride Counts

Find what you are looking for!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bad, Bad Mini Horse











































You can tell from the pictures that he is a turd, but they do not fully demonstrate the severity of is nature. Poptart is so bad!! Not naughty but evil!!!!!!!!! Oh, the ones where it looks like he is trying to bite me...he is. The only 2 horses I have that are not completely terrified of him are the my mini mare and Zion. The mare just ignores him and when he gets out of hand she kicks him. Zion tries to kill him. I always said I wanted a little miniature stallion that acted really bad. Well I take it back. I can not wait till he gets gelded. I keep meaning to take him down there but I really don't want to drive to Granbury for a mini horse. I plan on him going into driving training in Nov this year so I guess I need to get him cut now.....He has gotten better but then he starts acting super bad again. Evil little bastard!

Hidden Waters Equine's Fan Box

Hidden Waters Equine on Facebook