Every Ride Counts

Find what you are looking for!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Jud Little Stallions

BLW and I went to Heather Howard's Benefit Barrel Race this weekend at Diamond W Arena in Alvarado, Tx. It was great fun. Zion worked really good. I think in a few weeks he will be clocking in the 2D. He only needs to level out and run. I will post videos, soon. There was a silent auctions...I have to admit I am a complete sucker for auctions of any kind. I had the winning bids on two full sets of Classic Equine Legacys, the zebra and flower ones. Super Cute! They do make the best products.


BUT....I also was high bidder on a breeding to one of the Junior stallions at Jud Little Ranch. Here are the stallions I can choose from:






Here is Gucci, and a link to her pedigree:




Soooooooooooooo, who do I pick???????? BLW of course likes BestCreditMeSunFrost because he looks like a little cow horse. I like the way he looks and is bred, but he is only 14.2. Bugem For Cash is the best build in my opinion. I like Hes Downrite Special because he has won some stuff running barrels, but he is not Future Fortunes Inc. The rest of the stallions are in the incentive. Bug in My Frosty is palomino, so I could try and get a yellow baby out of her. I am really excited about it...

Hidden Waters Equine's Fan Box

Hidden Waters Equine on Facebook